Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines - 3532
• Provides remote assistance on processing of prescriptions and medication orders and refills online or over the counter.
• Quote, review and enters orders for dispensation, dispatching using the online pharmacy system.
• Provide onsite, online, SMS or voice customer assistance and advise.
• Interact with potential and current customers in social media, sms, phone and CRM system.
• Monitor inventory quantity and quality of medicines.
• Ensure regulatory compliance of FDA requirements and standards.
• Licensed Pharmacist
• Have good understanding and knowledge of generic and branded drugs
• Proficiency in medical Latin abbreviation in prescriptions
• Good command of English, Tagalog and Visayan dialect both orally and typing form.
• Computer literate and social media communication savvy.
• Can to work independently and efficiently.
• Agile, customer centric, self-motivated and organized.
- Licesnsed Pharmacist
- 1 year practice experience preferably in retail and customer service
- Social Media savvy
- Proficient in use of apps and Micrsoft softwares